Thursday, March 08, 2007
- Name: Bald Eaglecam
- Location: Gorham, Maine, United States
Patrick Keenan - BioDiversity Research Institute, Education and Outreach Coordinator. Patrick's focus is to bring the science of wildlife and BRI's mission to people in Maine and around the world. His background as a research biologist and educator, help him to relate the many trials that wildlife face. Wing Goodale - BioDiversity Research Institute, Research Biologist, Eagle Webcam Program Director, Coastal Birds Program Director. He carries outs diverse fieldwork from conducting bird surveys to testing seabird eggs for mercury to capturing and collecting blood from bald eagles. When not in the field, Goodale prepares scientific papers, conducts GIS analysis, manages Biodiversity’s Web site, and oversees BRI’s live eagle Web camera. Chris DeSorbo - BioDiversity Research Institute, Research Biologist, Raptor Program Director. DeSorbo works on a wide variety of bird-focused research projects, emphasizing intensive research on bald eagles in numerous states. When not in the field, DeSorbo prepares scientific papers and works to expand the scope of the raptor program at BRI.
- Server Bogged Down
- Eagle lays egg
- Birds are close to egg laying
- Computer back online!
- Computer Down: Cam offline
- Still More Questions July 24, 2006
- July 21, 2006: More questions
- July 14 notes: questions & answers
- July 7 notes: TWO eaglets - no rescues needed!
- July 4 Fledging!!! So apropos...our both eaglets ...